Stephanie Cellino, LMHC
Thanks for taking the time to get to know a little about me. Each professional position makes me reflect back with gratitude for the learning experiences I continue to build on. I place value on past colleagues and their impact on me. From the professionals in the Buffalo School Systems, giving their all to the families in the 716, to most recently gaining experience as a Clinical Trainer, learning from some of the best adult educators in the Buffalo area.
I am fortunate to be able to do what I love. In addition to creating and presenting trainings here, I also provide counseling and therapy at my practice. Stephanie Cellino, LMHC . Please know, every training you enroll in, or service you book helps me to live my dreams of giving back to the mental health communities across NYS. The efforts in all you do never goes unnoticed here at 716 CEU. I am so thrilled to be on this journey with you.
What I do:
- Research, Create & Present the most Up-to-date, Evidence Based Trainings that aim to build awareness and generate a Trauma Responsive approach.
- Back and front end business duties such as advertising, social media presence, website development (with the assistance from 716 Marketing), and supporting my team however they may need.
- Answer any questions you might have about the services we offer. Please reach out, I am happy to help.
Emily Schaffstall, LMSW
My name is Emily Schaffstall and I have always had a passion for helping others. After I graduated from UB with my bachelors degree in Psychology and Health & Human Services with a minor in Counseling I continued my education and earned my Master’s in Social Work. I currently work at Child and Family Services and am fortunate to have professional experiences that have brought me to work with people in all walks of life. I find a great deal of meaning in supporting individuals through both their good and difficult days. My personal interests include enjoying life’s simple pleasures such as being in nature and spending time with my friends and family. I believe humor can help to heal and sarcasm is a second language.
My goal is to give others the chance to feel heard and seen. Life is tough and we are all resilient. Sometimes, people just need a little push. I believe that knowledge is power. The more information we have, we can make more informed decisions; both personally and professionally. I am eager to spread knowledge as this field continues to evolve and change over time. My hope is to not only teach you, but to learn from your personal experiences as well. We are a team!
What I do:
- Create and present on topics that are of value to the learner and the client, using evidence based research.
- Incorporate interesting activities and relevant materials to help keep engagement up throughout the training.
- Educate and learn from participants in our trainings by taking the time to collaborate with each other.
Brittany H. Bennett, LMHC
My favorite moment in the field was completing my Masters degree at Medaille College. I still find myself recalling the enthusiasm of how pleased I was to know this forever developing field is where I would be the most fulfilled. My most valued moments in my career occur when I have the opportunity to educate and discuss mental health awareness with others. Being able to provide education in a manner that is relatable, and spoken of in easy to understand terms is my priority in my delivery. My most exciting moments in my career derive from my interest in sharing mental health education through non traditional platforms centered on embracing mental health wellness. I strive to provide well-rounded guidance through thought-provoking discussion, and writing which have been featured internationally. I am the author of a modern self-care book ‘SELF-ISH is the new SELFLESS’ as a reminder of the power of taking care of ourselves first. I look forward to connecting with all of you at 716 CEU!
What I do:
- Research, create and instruct on topics that are of benefit in a direct, clinical position.
- Provide opportunities for networking, engagement and exchange of knowledge throughout trainings.
- Create a learning environment where all feel welcome and at ease.