3.0 CEU (LMHC, LMSW, LCSW)
Description: This course will discuss key features of common Mental Health Diagnosis, Substance Use Disorders, and touch on Co-Occurring Diagnosis.
- 2-3 Factors that influence dual diagnosis
- 2-3 Characteristics of client presentations
- 2-3 Mental Health and Substance use diagnosis
Includes: Certificate upon completion.
- There is a download limit of 7 times before expiration or 7 days from the first day it was downloaded, whatever comes first.
- You must complete the quiz upon completion of power point to receive credit for this course. A passing grade of 80% is required and you have unlimited attempts to achieve this.
- Please Email 716CEU@gmail.com upon receiving your passing quiz grade with your license type and number so that your certificate can be filled in with your information and emailed back to you.
Date & Time: Self-Learning